Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day for most of the city! I don't really know how much snow we got, but I know it was COLD and is going to be colder tonight! I am very thankful for a warm house tonight! Zach, my oldest is sick with sinus infection, so I am thankful we could just stay inside today and keep cozy. Today is also my Mom's birthday! I think we are going to celebrate after the weather warms up some. (Our wind chills were in the negative teens today and forcasted in the negative 20's tonight) After I figured out that my laptop needs to be sent back for repairs AGAIN, I decided to work on craft projects. I told the pre-school teachers that I would cut some 3-D snowflakes for the kids to decorate. They asked if I could make some for the morning class as well, so I cut 35 sets of the 3-D snowflakes from the "When It's Cold Outside" cricut cartridge. I can't wait to see them decorated and hanging around the classroom. Tonight I found out that I won a giveaway from a fellow blogger's site. (Thank you Robin) I am SO EXCITED! I can't wait until my blog is cool enough to have giveaways and lots of followers! Someday, maybe someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment