Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally got around to creating some things!

Well, I had to borrow the Hello Kitty cartridge from Pam (Pammie K on the MB), so I could create something for a little girl in Riley's pre-school class.  I had a great time in just a few days.  Well, by the time I got to work on it Thursday night and then again on Friday morning, I guess it was hours and not days.  I made a card, a write on wipe off board, a bag topper and an altered notebook, and a gift bag, (but I forgot to take a picture of the gift bag).  Everything was a big hit!  The little girl and her mother really loved it all!  Now I think I might have to get the cartridge!  I know that is a little crazy since I only have boys, but the cuts were really easy and fun, and I can use it for other birthday gifts and maybe even to create some things to take to a craft fair and sell!  We will see if that happens, but maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment