Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gift Card Holders

 Well, I am finally getting around to posting these.  I was in a gift card holder mood for quite a while and made quite a few of them.  I wish I would have thought of it earlier and I could have signed up for a local craft fair and tried to sell these.  I did take them with me to show the ladies that I was at a scrapbook retreat with and the owner of the retreat bought 4 of them for $2.50 each.  Not sure if that was a fair price, but she was good with it and so was I.  I got the ideas for these from ChicnScratch and Pantala40 off YouTube.  I didn't use the Top Note Die like she did in her video, instead I used a cut that is VERY similar from the Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge.  I really loved the way they turned out and can't wait to make more. 

This is the back of the one I scraplifted from ChicnScratch.  It is made using a coaster.

This is the back of the others.  I got the idea for this one from Pantala40 off YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment