Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wooo Whoo!

I just wanted to say that I am sooooo excited!  I got two orders for 10 each on the gift card holders I post earlier.  I took them (along with a few other things) with me to Riley's school to show them to the front office ladies and a few of my friends came in the office and got to see them too.  Then someone asked how much do I sell them for, and I said I wasn't sure on some of them, but the gift card holders I sold for $2.50 each and right away the front office gal said I want 10 and then one of my bunco friends said that she wanted 10 too!  I am so happy!  Now I won't just be playing, I'll be "working"!

2 comments:

  1. wow, these gift card holders are so cute.....Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen... thank you for your comment on my blog post. I was trying to contact you to ask you if you were trying to find the Santa image or the sentiment. email if you could and let me know.. ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete